We are adjusting to our new normal...being a family of 5!  We have had so much help from my mom and Chad's mom, so the adjustment has been a little easier.  But, my mom's last day of "full time" help is today, so tomorrow we'll be on our own!  But, I did want to share some pictures from the past few weeks!


We have been letting the boys spend as much time as possible outside.  The temperatures have been so nice, and it's a good way to burn off some energy since we are spending more time at home.





Sometimes we stop for a little snack...





And while the boys play, Payton does a lot of this...





Kisses!





Stork announcement





3 generations of fabulous ladies!






I was trying to take Payton's 1-week picture, and the boys wanted a shot as well!  Silly boys!







Here's our girl at 1 week!






The Friday before Mother's Day, Ranger school had "Muffins with Mom."  I couldn't miss it.  So, Chad drove us up to school.  I was quite sore and tired, but I am so happy I was there!  We planted a flower together, then enjoyed some yummy muffins.  I love, love, love my Ranger!!





That weekend, my Grandmother & Grandad came to meet Payton.  I think they fell in love right away!









Daddy is smitten, of course...




Callen was helping "bounce" Payton to sleep one day.  I'm not sure how relaxing it was, but he seemed quite proud of himself.  :-)





Sweet sleeper...




Both boys want to hold, hug, & kiss Payton.  Callen holds her just like he holds his stuffed animals...so sweet!




Proof that Nonnie was here and did more than just work, work, work!  She had lots of Payton cuddles as well.




He loves his sister...




Grammy stayed for a few days last week, and DadDad came up one afternoon.  







Oh happy day!  Payton's umbilical cord finally fell off, so she is able to have real baths!  She seems to like the warm water, but doesn't like the cold air when the bath is all done.  :-)




We've discovered that there can be technical difficulties when you have a little girl!




Yesterday was our first day at church as a whole family.  It was certainly different, but the morning went well!  The boys started off the day eating some breakfast while watching Mickey Mouse.  :-)




And Mommy & Payton were just excited to get out of the house for a few hours!


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home