This past month has gone quite quickly, and here are some pictures to show what we've been up to!
The boys enjoyed some yummy ice cream I made with our new ice cream maker. I think it was a hit!
Callen and Ranger learned all about a hail storm...
The whole family ventured out for a doctor's appointment. The kids can all ride together in this ride!
Chad had a birthday surprise during dinner with friends one evening. Payton seems very impressed. :-)
Ranger enjoyed a popsicle on the last day of preschool. Yum!
And the boys love their new Scentsy pets from Aunt Amber!!
We spend as much time outside as the weather allows us. Usually that time ends in our boys needing to be stripped naked and hosed off. Here they are drying in their new towels from Joe & Irene!
With the hot temperatures, popsicles are a MUST!
That's just a little of what we've been doing lately. Taking pictures and keeping current with a blog while taking care of 3 kids is easier said than done, but I'm trying my best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment