April

I'm over a month behind, but here are some pictures of our April!


The kids were ready for Texas Rangers' Opening Day!!  Go Rangers!! 




My boys still love helping me with chores around the house, and I try to let them help as much as possible.  It definitely takes longer, but they are so happy to do it!




"I'm ready to get up, Mommy!"




In April, we had the joy of meeting cousin Emily for the first time!  I think all the kids hit it off!






We also spent time at Nonnie's house.  Here's Payton and Jack!



Just a little "Trouble."



A Chick-fil-a date...




And Mabel and Callen...I think they are finally buddies!




As always, I have 3 helpers whenever I run errands.  They love a good Home Depot trip!






Payton started really pulling up and trying to move around in April.  She loves discovering all the new things that are up off the ground!



At the end of April, we went to watch Ranger and his class at pre-school in their Spring musical.  We had a little extra time, so Payton and Callen enjoyed the view...




And here's my little prince!




Right after the program, we drove to Grammy & DadDad's and stayed the night before going to the zoo the following day.  The boys found their cozy chair right on DadDad's lap!




And Payton fell asleep in my arms while nursing before bed that night.  This almost never happens, so I had to document it.



Just a little bath in Grammy's kitchen sink.  :-)






April finally brought us some nice days, so we took a walk to fly our kite, and Ranger was able to ride his bike.  Such a big guy!




Sweet girl...



Sibling snack time...




This also doesn't happen very often, so when Payton fell asleep one evening in the car, I needed a picture to prove that it actually does happen occasionally.




This girl loves to make a mess of Mommy's pantry!!  I love that it keeps her busy!




Precious girl, just hanging out in bed one morning...



Happy April!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home