Our October

Warning:  This post has a ridiculous amount of pictures.  Seriously.

Here's a little look at our October!  

Little Miss Smiley Face



Ranger had the responsibility of taking care of Freddy the Fish from his preschool class one weekend.  Freddy joined Ranger on all kids of adventures!!














Kicked back, relaxed, and acting all cool...



Hanging with our buddies Luke and Landon!




The boys and I had our semi-annual dental check-ups with Josh this month.  This was actually Callen's first time, and he did great!




We love our dentist!



Davis stayed with us one weekend, and my boys could not have been more thrilled!



She's in good hands...



The boys and I had a little date one Friday night and went to see "Turbo" at the $1 Theater.  All 3 of us had a great time together, and we loved the movie too!




She's my cherry pie...



One day we went and hung out with Grammy & DadDad.  Grammy made mummy hotdogs with the boys, and we all enjoyed a relaxing and fun day!





The boys always enjoy helping me decorate the house for any holiday, and thanks to Target, it's usually pretty easy!






We had some pretty chilly soccer games towards the end of our season, but Ranger still played with a smile on his face.  :-)



Our buddy, Tripp, celebrated his birthday with a baseball party.  The kids had such a great time!!  I think we've got some future players on our hands!













Ranger's bike needed a little tire repair this month, so Chad taught the boys all about it.  I love that they learn so much from their daddy.





This is Payton wearing a dress that I wore as a baby.  She's pretty much adorable in anything she wears, but it's sweet to have a special keepsake like this dress.



And finally...Ranger and I had a wonderful time as the fall party with his preschool class!



Whew!!  That's our October!  What a great month we had!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home