Our sweet Payton Elizabeth turned 18-months old this month!  I absolutely cannot believe she is a year and a half...the time is flying by!


Payton had a great 18-month check-up with our pediatrician.  She is growing and developing right on track!  Here are her stats:

Weight:  20.0 pounds (16th%)
Height:  30.5 inches (13th%)

Even with all that growing, she's not quite ready to fit into Daddy's soccer jersey from when he was a little boy.  Maybe one day...but not TOO soon.  :-)




Bows and necklaces...such a princess!



Payton really is such a smiling, joyful, hilarious little girl.  The only time she's not smiling and happy is when she's not feeling well or when it's past her bedtime.



She's a little rascal when she wants to be though...proof by the soap in her mouth and hair.  She's such a little explorer though, so I kind of let her roam just to see what she'll discover!



Our girl is pretty great little sleeper now too.  She's down to just one nap during they day...usually around 12:00 or 12:30.  It's usually 2-3 hours.  She goes to bed around 7:00pm and wakes up around 6:00-6:30am.  When I get her out of bed, she just sits with me and drinks her milk while we watch Mickey Mouse together.  It's one of the favorite parts of my day!



Payton has quite a bit of hair now, and we've been able to make some piggie-tales!  They are adorable, but sometimes she pulls them out and takes quite a bit of hair with it, so I don't do them everyday.



Payton is talking more and more now.  She repeats many of the things we say...especially the boys!  She adores her brothers and wants to do everything they do...including running, wrestling, and talking.  She wants to sit in regular chairs to eat like they do...which I don't let her do very often!  But, her brothers adore her too...we are truly blessed.



We love our Payton Elizabeth and cannot imagine our home without her.  She's a firecracker, and we wouldn't have it any other way!  I'll leave this post with a look at Payton's many faces...  :-)








0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home