We host Easter at our house every year, and we had quite the spread of food.  Yum!



Our little family.



The kids were so excited to finally hunt eggs after lunch!  I was a little OCD this year, and had them color-coded for each child.  This ensured that everything was even, and I also knew when they had found them all!



Blue for Callen...




A little climbing was necessary thanks to the incredible egg-hiding skills of Addy, Davis, & Wade.  :-)




Pink for Payton...




Payton knew just the right person to hunt eggs with...Aunt Amber let her open and eat as many as she wanted!!  Ha!




And green for Ranger!







Sorting the goodies!!



The kids enjoyed their hunt so much this year, and I love anytime when we have family over.  Instead of all candy, they received some Legos, change, and merry-go-round tokens.  They were thrilled!!

1 comments:

My boys loved the legos more than the candy this year. The merry go round tokens is a great idea! I have also heard of people doing Chuck E Cheese tokens.:)

10:22 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home