Our Silly Life!

With my 3 kids, there never seems to be a dull moment!  I love it!

With the warmer weather, we love being outside.  We also love our beach tent, that works perfectly for lunch in the back yard.  :-)



The kids and I tried a new restaurant in town, PDQ, and we thought it was great!  Plus, for wearing these ridiculously huge, free shirts, the kids each had a free cookie!





Silly bubble face...




Pizza making night with the 3 grandparents...one per child!  I'll take that ratio!



Summer cuties...



Sweetie girl played at Luke and Landon's one day while I had an appointment with Ranger.  She's a keeper!



Crazy times at Costco!



One day, I picked up Ranger, Luke, and Lydia from preschool and took them for treats at Sonic before taking them home.  They were all pretty excited, although apparently Lydia isn't into photos.  ;-)  Ranger has been blessed with so many sweet friends!



Here is my sweet guy at Kindergarten Night at our elementary school.  He was so excited...however the next day was the day we decided to homeschool.  When we told Ranger, he took the news really well, and we are all excited about the adventure we will start in the fall!



Pretty much any time it rains, my kids want out in it!



And big news for me...no more braces!!  



Poor Callen Ty had quite a problem in May.  On Memorial Day, we was apparently bitten by an ant or two (we assume).  At 1:30 in the morning, he came downstairs to tell me that his foot hurt.  After walking into the bathroom and turning on the light, I saw that his foot was swollen, hard, and burning up.  Poor guy!  So, off to the ER Callen and I went.  A few hours later we were home with an antibiotic and Benadryl.  Thankfully, the antibiotics kicked in about 3 days later, and everything healed up.  But, it was scary for a bit!

The first day, Callen spent alot of time in our bed, and Payton was happy to keep him company.  :-)



Isn't it awful?????




Callen spent 4 nights in our closet so he could be close to us and also not need to walk downstairs if he needed us, and on the last night, Ranger joined him.  So, so cute.



For her birthday, Payton received this Cinderella nightgown from Nonnie.  The first day I put it on her, she didn't want to take it off!!  What a girl!



And we will end with this picture for no reason at all.  Happy May!!


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home