Day 21:  Children's Christmas Play at Church!

Our sweethearts stayed Saturday night with Nonnie, so before church I went over to help Mom get them all ready.  

Cuties!




At church, all the teenagers and kids were part of a nativity play.  I was part of crowd control, but thankfully Grammy grabbed one picture of Payton for me!  The boys were little sheep, so they must have been off "baa-ing" somewhere.



Day 22:  Toilet Paper Roll Christmas Tree Painting & Cookies for Santa

I saw this little craft on Pinterest, and the kids really enjoyed it!  I love how each of their trees look completely different!















There was also time for brother iPad time...



And we also made cookies for Santa!!








Our shapes didn't exactly hold.  :-)















Then the boys went on a short dove hunt!





Payton enjoyed time with her baby dolls...





Day 23:  Fun with Grammy, DadDad, Jerry, & Hosannah!

Chad and I had a dinner with our friends, so the kids went and stayed the night with Grammy and DadDad...and bonus...Jerry, Hosannah, and Annie!!




Cozy time with DadDad.  So sweet!


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home