During all of the cold, wet weather and Chad being gone for several days, I was definitely looking for fun things to do with the kids.  We had stayed inside quite a bit in December because so many people were sick, so I was excited to find this fun place for the kids here in Frisco!

The whole place is full of kid-size stores and city offices.

First stop...Kenny's Burger Joint!



Payton and Callen waited patiently for their food...






While Ranger cooked it up!



Then it was off to school where Ranger taught the kids about George Washington.  No joke...that's what he was teaching them.



There was a vet clinic too!






 So cute!




Then it was time to be a fireman and woman!


 










And Payton went to the grocery store several times...


This really was such a fun place, and all 3 kids had a wonderful time!  It is $11 for each kid, so we can't frequent it often...but it will be a fun treat again in the future, I'm sure.  Payton especially enjoyed it, and could have stayed even longer!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home