Life is never dull with my 3 rascals, and I love it!
Ranger and I had a special lunch date while Callen and Payton were at school one day.
And yes...we shared a Frosty. :-)
Then we went and picked up Callen and Payton from preschool...I love that my girl is almost the same size as her backpack!
And here is Callen's favorite picture face...what a silly guy!
I took Ranger to a birthday party at the bowling alley on Saturday, and he even played some arcade games...it's clearly some serious business.
We've been reading "Katy and the Big Snow" in school for the last 2 weeks, so I had Ranger make his own city map one day.
And, of course, once Callen was home from preschool, he wanted to make one of his own too!
And our latest adventure was a lunch date to Peter Piper Pizza! The kids filled up their "Fruits of the Spirit" jar and asked to go to Chuck-e-Cheese. But, since they've never been to Peter Piper Pizza (and it's closer to our house!), I asked them if we could give it a try instead. They said sure, so off we went!
Of course, Batman grabbed the boys attention right away.
And Payton had fun running around even before she realized tokens made the games and rides go!
We were almost the only people there, so basically the kids had the run of the place. The quickly figured out which games gave the most tickets.
All that gaming made us ready for lunch!
Then we played just a little more!
And finally they cashed in their tickets for fabulous prizes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment