On Friday, we received our biggest snowfall of the week!  I was actually packing the kids to spend the weekend at Grammy and DadDad's, so we were trying to hurry to get on the road before it would have been unsafe to drive.

But, I still wanted a picture of my kids with the big snowflakes!







I was actually a little sad when I finally made it back home that I wouldn't enjoy all the big snow with the kids...and I don't even like cold weather!  Ha!  But, the kids have been looking forward to their weekend at Grammy and DadDad's for WEEKS!

The boys had some cozy brother time...



But after naps, Princess P was ready to play!



She even ate pizza for dinner...she must have been hungry.



And a bonus for my kids...Wade, Amber, Addy, and Davis are living with Grammy and DadDad right now while they are in between houses!  There are alot of people in that house, and my kids couldn't be more excited.  :-)



So, even though it wasn't with me, the kids had plenty of fun playing in the snow.




0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home