I love the last picture! Love the house too. Congrats!
Unknown said...
7:22 PM
Beautiful!!!
Kim said...
8:10 PM
That is so awesome. I'm happy for you guys.
Anonymous said...
8:32 AM
looks great! i love the writing about the Lord!
Courtney said...
5:42 PM
YAY!!! I am so glad you posted pictures! Your new house is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it! I hope it is feeling more and more like home!
Brenna Laine said...
1:05 PM
Congrats!! Love love your house! And I totally love the color of the dining room...good choice. Miss you!
6:05 PM
Your wonderful taste comes shining through another place. Looks great!!
12:13 AM
The house looks great! Did you paint the scripture on your wall? I love it!
Hattie said...
4:34 PM
Your house is gorgeous! Logan and I are gonna start looking next spring...keep an eye out for any nearby!
Cari and Logan said...
2:19 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
I love the last picture! Love the house too. Congrats!
Unknown said...
7:22 PM
Beautiful!!!
Kim said...
8:10 PM
That is so awesome. I'm happy for you guys.
Anonymous said...
8:32 AM
looks great! i love the writing about the Lord!
Courtney said...
5:42 PM
YAY!!! I am so glad you posted pictures! Your new house is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it!
I hope it is feeling more and more like home!
Brenna Laine said...
1:05 PM
Congrats!! Love love your house! And I totally love the color of the dining room...good choice. Miss you!
Anonymous said...
6:05 PM
Your wonderful taste comes shining through another place. Looks great!!
Anonymous said...
12:13 AM
The house looks great! Did you paint the scripture on your wall? I love it!
Hattie said...
4:34 PM
Your house is gorgeous! Logan and I are gonna start looking next spring...keep an eye out for any nearby!
Cari and Logan said...
2:19 PM