I've been tagged by several people, so for lack of a more interesting post, here goes!
10 Years Ago:
I was a Junior in high school, cheering at basketball games, working in the Student Council, singing in the choir, etc... All of your typical Junior in high school activities!
Things On My To Do List Tomorrow:
Other than work...hmmmmm. Workout, eat a fast dinner of leftover lasagna, attend small group at 6:30
Snacks I enjoy: 2 part answer
1. Snacks I enjoy that I let myself eat: hummus, carrots, almonds, apples, bananas, peanut butter crackers, aka BORING!
2. Snacks I enjoy in moderation due to sugar content but would eat twice a day every day if I could: ice cream, ice cream, ice cream
What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire?
Quit my job (duh), pay off our house, pay off college loans, pay off Josh's college loans, give to the church, and TRAVEL WITH MY SWEET HUSBAND!! (We'd probably take our family and friends on trips too, but only the people we really like.) ;-)
3 Of My Bad Habits:
I'm terrible at talking on the phone, I am judgmental of strangers, and I touch my neck when I'm nervous.
5 places I have lived:
Denver City, Abilene, Lubbock, Frisco, Plano (and now Murphy)
Jobs that I have had:
Video store employee (free movies...a BIG perk!), waitress (free food...a BIGGER perk!), teacher, executive assistant
Things people don’t know about me:
I'm a very outgoing person, and I like being social, but I also need a substantial amount of time alone with Chad, and also time alone with just me. I can get a little "off" when I rush around too much without any down time at home.
And that's it! Don't worry fellow bloggers who've yet to be tagged....I'm not tagging anyone else. I love spoiling the fun.
I love learning new things about people that you've "known" forever. Have a great week.
Jennifer said...
4:04 PM
You are great at talking on the phone. Oh, and you can add me to the list of student loan payments. Thanks.
Kim said...
5:58 PM
Too funny! I enjoy the answers about a great lady :-)
Anonymous said...
7:59 PM