Or rather, he thinks I'm funny while pregnant. There have been several moments of laughter in the past few weeks.

  • The first time he saw my jeans being held up by a bright blue rubber band. He married a classy lady, yes he did. I'm just getting a little too big for some of my britches, and a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.
  • Apparently it's funny when I try and decide what toppings I would like on my Subway sandwich. It cracks him up how indecisive I am about food. I ended up just covering my head with a blanket while he went out to grab our lunch.
  • A few Sundays ago, Chad was kind enough to run me by McDonald's for an Egg McMuffin before church. I was really hungry people...keep this in mind. Allegedly, as I took my first bite, I happily moaned with delight. All I knew was Chad was laughing, which caused me to laugh, which then led to me choking on my beloved Egg McMuffin and almost spitting it all over his car.
At least I know our kid will have a sense of humor!

1 comments:

Laughter is an important part of pregnancy, so I'm glad you're starting out on the right foot. One day, J just looked at me, grinned & said "You're gonna get so huge!" You have to make jokes about it, because it happens no matter what!

5:26 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home