"Thanks for my hat, Grumpy!"

Ranger wore this to his first pediatrician appointment on Monday. He did so well, even when he was stripped down and being examined all over. Such a good boy! The great news is that he had already gained back 7 of the 13 ounces he lost while we were in the hospital! He weighed in at a whopping 7 lbs, 10 oz! We will go the doctor again on Tuesday where we hope to find he is back to or over his birth weight.
Have I mentioned I LOVE this guy?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Job, Ranger! Hope you guys are doing well. Let me know when you are up for a lunch/playdate!
The Clem Family said...
12:23 PM
oh he's so precious! congratultions to you guys! love the cheeks by the way. i'm a big fan of little boys with chipmunk cheeks. mine still has his!
Amy said...
9:46 PM
Congratulations Miranda (and Nonni, too). What a beautiful family you are. Treasure every moment (even the fussy ones); he'll be a teenager before you know it.
Anonymous said...
1:10 PM
I've never seen a newborn look so much like his daddy did as a baby.....he's very, very cute...and so Chad. Knew the Johnston's in Houston...Congrats..from the Aduddells
Anonymous said...
10:02 PM
What a sweetie! He looks so much like Chad! I can't wait to see him again. Call me if you need anything.
Varner said...
12:14 PM
He looks great and I can't wait to see him again. His cheeks are precious.
Jamie said...
6:55 PM