Hello! Sorry it's been a few days; we've had a busy week, topped off with my recovery from a nasty case of mastitis! That, coupled with a growth spurt from Ranger has kept me very busy and very tired. But, I am much better now, so it seems time to give everyone some updated information and pictures of our boy.


At his 2 week weigh in on Tuesday, Ranger weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz.! This is such good news for both of us because now that he is over his birth weight, we can go longer than 3 hours between feedings at night! We are both getting used to some sort of schedule, but it varies a little bit everyday. He's still our happy boy, and he has more and more alert time with each day. He can have his rascally moments, but he is 2 1/2 weeks old, so he's allowed! And, I've only been wee wee'd on once this week!



Tummy time really tuckers him out, but we give it a shot anyway!








This was taken during his first "real" bath on Friday of last week. He loved it! The warm water is much better than the cold sponge bath.






Ahhhh...that bath was nice!







Nic, Ashley & Julianna came to visit and also brought us dinner on Tuesday. Thanks so much! Julianna and Ranger didn't do much playing, but I'm sure in a few months they will be good friends!




See you later!

9 comments:

He's so very handsome! How has his healing from the circumcision been going? Had a friend who didn't have a good experience with it & has really freaked me out a bit. Sorry about the mastitis...that's a bummer. Kepp the pictures coming & have a fab week!

8:53 AM  

He's absolutely precious in every way!! Glad you're doing better!

10:16 AM  

He's a cutie. I forgot to tell you when I was talking with you after he was born that I'm so glad he is sharing Shawn and Madelyn's middle name. We kind of like it around here!

11:21 AM  

He is a cutie! Glad to hear you are recovering from mastitis. I had it a month ago. It stinks! Keep the pictures coming!

5:01 PM  

He is adorable!!! Glad to hear things are getting better. That mastitis stuff is for the birds...yuck! HOpe to "meet" him and Chad soon.

5:22 PM  

Ranger is so so cute, and I love his dark hair. Glad you are feeling better :)

6:23 PM  

He is just beautiful. I'm glad y'all are doing so well. Sorry about the mastitis, I've heard it can be pretty painful. Glad you are doing better. Hope to see you soon.

7:07 PM  

Cute pictures! Brody and I are looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow!

12:07 AM  

He is precious! I look forward to seeing him when we bring you guys dinner in a month.

8:17 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home