Ranger had his first playdate with some of his buddies on Friday. I think they all had a great time! I know all the mommies enjoyed the adult conversation!
From left to right: Ranger (apparently trying to roll and hide under the couch), Tripp Encalade, Brody Clem, Kathryn Moore, Garrett Moore & Luke Schlegel. So many friends...Ranger is so blessed!



Ranger had a case of droopy drawers the other day, so of course Mom and Dad had to take a picture!



And here we are on Valentine's Day. Ranger and I don't get many pictures together, so I'm glad we caught this shot!




Our happy & blessed family!

2 comments:

Looks like Ranger has some great friends! I'm glad you are feeling better. You look great!

7:55 PM  

oh poor Ranger! I bet that bootie picture comes back to haunt him when he brings his first girlfriend home! Let's get together again soon!

3:36 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home