very clever, I had to laugh at that. He's adorable!!!
Lori said...
2:36 PM
what a cutie!
Amy said...
3:41 PM
Very Cute, Ranger. YOur one oinker that's a keeper!!!
The Kellys said...
4:24 PM
I'll gladly accept that case of the Swine Flu!
Unknown said...
6:01 PM
precious, that lil piggy is
Rachel said...
2:40 PM
Oh no...I am glad that I didn't let Brody kiss on Ranger today. We don't want the piggy flu at our house!
The Clem Family said...
5:57 PM
That is hilarious!
Hattie said...
6:54 AM
Jenny, I'm glad you didn't let Brody kiss on Ranger for several other reasons...
Chad said...
1:08 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
very clever, I had to laugh at that. He's adorable!!!
Lori said...
2:36 PM
what a cutie!
Amy said...
3:41 PM
Very Cute, Ranger. YOur one oinker that's a keeper!!!
The Kellys said...
4:24 PM
I'll gladly accept that case of the Swine Flu!
Unknown said...
6:01 PM
precious, that lil piggy is
Rachel said...
2:40 PM
Oh no...I am glad that I didn't let Brody kiss on Ranger today. We don't want the piggy flu at our house!
The Clem Family said...
5:57 PM
That is hilarious!
Hattie said...
6:54 AM
Jenny, I'm glad you didn't let Brody kiss on Ranger for several other reasons...
Chad said...
1:08 PM