2004: Just about this time 5 years ago, Chad & I were just getting to know one another. This picture was actually taken on July 4th...I think it's the first one of just the 2 of us together!





2005: Just about this time 4 years ago, Chad & I were planning our wedding and taking engagement photos. We were so excited about becoming husband & wife!







2006: Just about this time 3 years ago, we were in the middle of renovating our first house. We spent every free evening & every weekend for a solid month working on that house. I loved that house, but I am very happy with our house now & all the space we have! Still, that month working on the house together was one of my absolute favorite times.






2007: Just about this time 2 years ago, we were planning our August vacation to Playa Del Carmen with our friends! This resort was gorgeous, & the trip was incredible. Ready to plan one again, friends? Do you think they have daycare?






2008: Just about this time 1 year ago, we were in beautiful, sunny Kauai! In fact, it was this exact week! Ah....sweet, sweet Kauai. This vacation was amazing, and we certainly hope to visit Hawaii again!







And now...I am spending my time hanging out with my 2 favorite guys! Life may be constantly changing, but I've come to believe it's just getting better & better!


4 comments:

I could use another group vacation! However, I would need daycare and a big sack to cover my momma belly!

3:44 PM  

I love this post! What a great timeline and look back at all of God's blessings.

4:56 PM  

This was a great post! It was a neat way to show life's changes!

7:07 AM  

ahh, me too-i love it! and i say - let's plan that trip!

5:12 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home