Since Ranger's cool mohawk days are numbered due to his recent & ongoing hair loss, we decided to really spike it up after his bath one night. He is such a rockstar!
5
comments:
So cute! I am glad you guys are having fun with his mohawk! Do you think it will be this much fun if he decides he wants a mohawk 16 years from now? hee hee
So hilariously cute! I can see these making the cut for many milestone-moment slide shows later in his life. We missed you guys at church this morning.
So cute! I am glad you guys are having fun with his mohawk! Do you think it will be this much fun if he decides he wants a mohawk 16 years from now? hee hee
The Clem Family said...
4:12 PM
So hilariously cute! I can see these making the cut for many milestone-moment slide shows later in his life. We missed you guys at church this morning.
Alli said...
4:27 PM
That boy's trouble! I can see it!
Love Grump
Anonymous said...
6:32 PM
I love it! That is going to be a great picture to show at his wedding someday!
Hattie said...
9:23 PM
L.O.V.E. it!!
Rachel said...
2:36 PM