Last weekend, Chad, Ranger & I traveled to my hometown of Denver City for my 10-year high school reunion. I can't believe it's been 10 years! Since Ranger doesn't particularly care for long car rides, we hopped on Southwest for a quick 1-hour flight.
Ranger was very excited for his first flight!!
Ready to take off, Captain! Ranger did extremely well on both the plane ride to Lubbock, and the ride back. We were all much happier than we would have been if we had traveled 6 hours in the car!

Here I am with some of my classmates. We had such a wonderful time...I don't think I expected I would enjoy seeing everyone as much as I did. There wasn't enough time to catch up with everyone!
Also...if you can't tell, we are in a barn. If you are familiar at all with Denver City, the fact that our class reunion was in a barn shouldn't surprise you! ;-)

Here I am with my very first friend in the world... Whitney! She and I were born 4 days apart and actually spent time in the hospital nursery together. Now we both have babies of our own!

We stayed with our very dear family friend, Daun. Chad took Ranger outside for some entertainment. We had no idea wind chimes would be such a hit!!
On our way back to the airport. Poor Ranger was completely wiped out! He didn't feel very good all weekend (turns out he had an ear infection - poor guy!). Still, he was a trooper and made many new friends.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad you had fun in DC! Flying with an ear infection is not fun, glad Ranger did so well.
Michelle said...
8:47 PM
What a guy! I loved hearing his sweet laughing at the wind chimes. Precious! Precious! Precious!
Amber Smith said...
9:29 PM
Glad you had such a good time. Ranger looked like he enjoyed himself too! We have our reunion in a week. Crazy how quickly 10 years goes by!
Varner said...
9:17 PM