Ranger was given this adorable car by my good friends at work before he was born & I "retired." We used it for the first time yesterday, and he had a great time! He was so happy as I walked him up and down the sidewalk in his super cool convertible. It even has a horn, blinkers & radio stations...so fun!
Look out ladies!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is ADORABLE!!! I love the car, he looks great in it. Only 15 more years until he gets his driver's permit. :)
Jamie said...
2:07 PM
Ranger looks like such a big boy in his big car! Colby has the same car and he still loves it!
Andrea said...
2:35 PM
Cool dude!
Paula Smith said...
6:37 PM
Okay, THAT is precious!
Alli said...
6:56 PM
I am glad he is finally getting to use his car. Next investment is some spinners for that bad boy.
Arisa said...
8:54 AM