How can you not love this face?!?!





Ranger has discovered how yummy his toes are.





And here is a video of Ranger happily screaming. Notice how he tenses up his whole body...so funny! This is a common commotion around our house these days!








I finally caught video of Ranger laughing...so, so cute! (Please ignore the crazy lady laughing with him...I was just trying to keep him going. He loves to laugh when someone else is laughing.)



7 comments:

So sweet that lil tug boat laughter is! I love that 24 mark - too cute!

9:50 AM  

Precious, precious, PRECIOUS!!

2:57 PM  

LOVE these videos! SO cute! Thanks for the laughs today!

3:37 PM  

What a comedian! Ranger, you are too cute!

4:29 PM  

Adorable! What a happy little fella~

9:26 AM  

I had to watch the videos a FEW times!! Love this boy!

6:36 PM  

Oh my gosh I have NEVER seen anything so adorable!!!

Really takes me back... :)

love,
Bren

8:36 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home