Our sweet Payton Elizabeth is 7 months old now!  Time is flying by!



Payton is such a sweetie of a girl.  She gives away her big, gorgeous smiles all day.  She really is a happy girl most of the time, but when she's tired, she let's us know.  She goes to sleep by 6:30 each night.  Up until the last week, she had only been waking up once to eat during the night, but I think she might be trying to break her first tooth, and as a result, she is eating at least twice.  Hopefully this little phase ends soon so I can get some sleep!  She starts her day between 7:00 - 8:00am.  Payton naps 2-3 times a day for 45 minutes - an hour and a half.



A few weeks ago, Payton went to Bible class for the first time.  She seemed to enjoy it for a while, but after a bit, she was a little sleepy.




Payton continues to despise tummy time, so she isn't rolling at all.  She loves to sit up and play, and lay on her mat on her back or side, but she isn't moving or rolling yet.






Girly girl is happy to play in the exersaucer, though!




Payton nurses every 3-4 hours during the day.  She now eats food 2-3 times a day as well.  She seems to like most of the baby food I've given her.  I make less of it than I did with the boys.  Since she doesn't have any teeth yet, she hasn't had much table food.



Payton loves to "talk" now and babbles throughout the day.  She will also scream with joy when she's really excited!

Our sweet Payton girl is growing and changing so fast, and I'm trying so hard to savor every moment with her.  She is precious, precious, precious, and we love, love, love her.




 *Here's Ranger at 7 months, and Callen at 7 months.  :-)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home