Chad & I decided to celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary by having a little "stay-cation" without kids. I was finally not pregnant or nursing for the first time in quite a while, so it seemed like a good time to be kid-free for a couple of days.
We dropped the kids off with their grandparents: the boys went to Grammy & DadDad's, while Payton stayed with Nonnie. :-)
Our first stop was eating lunch at the food trucks in downtown Dallas before visiting the Perot Museum. Lunch was delicious (and a bit slow), and the Perot Museum was very interesting. I definitely plan to take the kids when they are a little older.
On day 2, we spent time at home, then went to a movie and dinner after. It was such a nice couple of days. While we were happy to have our kids home, it was so great to have a few days with just the 2 of us! Here's to many more years together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment