More July Fun!

The rest of our July days were spent having fun and enjoying some cooler summer days.

Ranger wanted his hair buzzed, so his daddy obliged!  What a cutie!



On July 4th, the boys loved shooting off little poppers and seeing the fireworks for the first time.  They always love spending time with their friends, Tripp & Grace!



One night when Chad was gone, the boys and I enjoyed a movie night with popcorn in the media room...yum!



Our silly Callen Ty!  Ranger went to 2 different VBS weeks, but Callen isn't quite old enough yet.  We made sure he had tons of fun with us here at the house...



And, of course, ice cream helps!



I was finally brave enough to take all 3 kids to the pool by myself.  We all did great, and I even grabbed with quick picture!




Ranger is playing soccer for the first time this fall, so Chad has been working with him in the back yard on his soccer skills.  Ranger seems to be really enjoying it!







Our little Payton climber.  Payton officially started walking - and running! - everywhere in July.  She hasn't looked back since!



Just a little pool-side lunch...




Chad was gone for a few days, and the boys were very excited to have him home!



Payton has become quite fond of her "Praise Baby" and "God Made Me" videos.  They are so nice to have when I need Payton to be occupied and out of trouble for 20 minutes or so.  :-)



One day, the boys were all gone, so Payton and I went for a walk.  She's my girl!









And, my absolute favorite...all my loves laughing together.  This is the absolute best!


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home