On August 5th, Payton Elizabeth turned 15 months old!  It is incredible how fast the time is going, and I'm trying to take it all in as much as I can.

Payton is such a sweet, little doll.  She is also quite feisty too!  She keeps up with her brothers more than they want her too sometimes.



Here are her stats:

Weight: 18 lbs, 5 oz (12th %)
Height: 28.7 in (4th %)
Head: 18.2 in (65th%)





Payton is such a happy girl, and her smile lights up her whole face.  She has 2 bottom teeth, and is breaking 2 tops molars now.  She is a slow teether, but that doesn't keep her from enjoying most of the same foods we do...including spaghetti!



She loves to help me run errands...



My Nima made this sweet baseball dress for Mary Alice when she was a baby 12 years ago, and after going through Milla and Mabel, it's Payton's now.  I love this!



Here is Payton with her first ponytail!  I have quite a bit to learn about doing hair for a sweet, little girl, but I thought my first attempt was pretty cute!


We love our Payton girl so, so much!

1 comments:

I CANNOT believe she is 15 months old! She is suppose to still be the itty bitty baby she was when we left Dallas :) She is such a beautiful little toddler now!

6:02 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home