Our fourth week of school took us to Japan as we read "A Pair of Red Clogs."  I didn't take many pictures of our week...mostly just the last day.

However, I did take a picture of one of Ranger's handwriting sheets.  He said what we were doing was boring, so I felt it only necessary that he learn to writing the word.  ;-)



We ended our week with a little Japanese party, complete with sumo wrestling and sushi!


The kids thought this was pretty much hilarious...so did we!


















Our fun ended with a lunch of "sushi" while sitting on the floor.







There are some weeks when I wonder if I am doing an adequate job as Ranger's teacher, but these days when we enjoy new experiences as a family make me so happy!  They remind me to relax and be grateful for this time together and to give myself a little bit of a break.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home