Our church play group visited the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch on Friday of last week.  We've never been to this one before.  I think the kids mostly had fun, although it was pretty crowded, a bit hot, and I was trying to keep my eye on 3 kids at once!

They were pretty excited by all of the character cut outs and requested many pictures by some of their favorites.  



























There were also bounce houses and slides.  Of course some sweet teen pumpkin patch worker had to go up to the top and slide down with Payton.  :-)





We ended our day with some cool snow cones!



And then I made the kids ride home in their undies...between the hay and the snow cones, there was really no other choice!



And finally...let the October costume parade begin!  The boys chose these costumes for our neighbor's birthday party this weekend.



I've never felt more safe!


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home