Our little homeschool group planned a zoo field trip for April 1st, and we even invited Grammy and DadDad along for the fun!
The kids and I stayed the night with Grammy and DadDad, and then we all rode the train together to the zoo.
Beautiful girl...
The kids really enjoyed the ride!
Then is was time to get BIG!!
While we waited on our friends to arrive, I let the kids ride the carousel...
Our little tie dyed group! We missed the Moores, though, who were home sick.
And I had DadDad take this picture to prove that I was there too!
Our buddy, Jake!
This is pretty much the majority of the pictures you get at the zoo....the backs of the children. :-)
A little rest time for some of the girlies...
Snap, snap!
The highlight is always feeding the giraffes!
Pretty Mallory...
Callen and his faces...this kid cracks me up!
Our buddy Sully...
Ranger and a few of the other boys took their navigating duty very seriously. Their maps were never far from reach.
Adorable Beau...
My attempt at a picture with Grammy and the kids with one of Grammy's favorite animals...flamingos!
While watching a dinosaur show, Ranger raised his hand high and was chosen to tell a joke up on stage!! I was so proud of him!! He never even hesitated!
His joke:
What do you call a dinosaur with a hole in its chest?...
Roast beef!
Hahahahahaha!
It was pretty awesome.
Beau found his perfect chair for the show.
And Payton stayed close to Grammy.
These dinosaurs were so animated and life-like!
Some of them even spit water. Ranger and Mal tried their hardest to get sprayed!
I'm thinking she might want to ride one of these gigantic turtles...
Sully also was called up on stage during the dino show, so he and Ranger were pretty proud of their zoo buttons!
Callen wanted his picture with the T-Rex...oh my!
Jake is a great reader!
There was even a sweet, baby T-Rex the kids could pet...
One more Callen/Dino shot!
And the last face of the day....classic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment