It's hard to believe it's already April! While I love all these fun, amazing days and adventures with my kids, I do feel like time could slow down just a little bit for me.
My girl loves to run around in her big girl panties!
I can't remember where Ranger was, but Callen and Payton helped me make some cookies one afternoon. They may have been just a little excited. ;-)
And then they enjoyed them after another Johnston family movie night!! This shot of my children's back brought to you courtesy of "Big Hero 6."
Callen and Payton both enjoy watching Ranger play in his baseball games. So it came as no surprise that when Ranger requested signs, they happily obliged! (Callen wrote his, Payton didn't).
This girl and her crown. :-) She chose to wear it while singing me a song with her bubble microphone and her new Hello Kitty gardening gloves.
Two weeks ago we read Peter Rabbit, and Meredith found this great idea of Pinterest for a Peter Rabbit garden lunch.
I had so much fun making it!!
And the kids loved digging through the "grass" for their lunch!
Homeschool is pretty fun. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment