The kids were all so excited for their Christmas parties in their science classes at The Heard Museum!
Even Payton was excited to come with us and participate a little bit...
For the first hour of class, Payton and I ran a couple of errands, including going to Guitar Center to find a gift for Davis. Payton found something she thought she might like to have as well. ;-) I'm not quite sure we are ready for drums, but she sure looks cute playing them!
Then, Payton and I went to join the parties. We arrived just in time for the animal visitors. We pet a white rabbit in the big kids' class, and then learned all about this little corn snake and gave it a quick pet as well!
And the food...of course that was their favorite part!
One of our last Bible lessons for the semester was the Tower of Babel. I had the boys first build one together as tall as they could...
Then I had them try to do it talking their own made-up, nonsense languages. It was hilarious, and needless to say, they didn't get very far!
This one...
And this one...she can be a rascal, but I sure do love being her Mommy.
Then, the day after the science class parties, our church had a Christmas party for the kids too!
Payton made a friend. Ha!
It's a wonder anyone makes it through December at all with everything that goes on!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment