After spending the morning at Ms. Dot's, we went home for a quick lunch, and then we loaded up again with Nonnie, Grammy, & DadDad for a drive to Cleburne to watch 4 of the kids' cousins in The Best Christmas Pageant Ever! I had read the book to the kids earlier in the week....it's SO good!
Ready to watch!!
What a guy!
The kids loved watching their cousins up on stage!! And Major was wonderful as "Claude Herdman."
Mabel was such a doll as one of the precious baby angels...
Hannah played the lead mother part and was incredible, Mary Alice was Beth and had more lines than anyone and she was amazing! Sweet Milla was another angel and even had her own speaking line!
And, you know it's a fun day when someone leaves without her pants. ;-)
Watching a play also made Ranger decide he would like to be in one soon. Yikes! I'm not sure I've got time for theater! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment