We are having a healthy baby....BOY!!!!
We are so excited and feel so incredibly blessed. Our son (wow...I can't believe I'm saying that!), is healthy from his heart to his brain to his liver, kidneys & other organs. My doctor is very pleased with how both the baby and I are doing. Thank you all so much for your prayers on our baby's behalf!
We have sonogram pictures, but I can't seem to figure out how to get them scanned at work, so I will scan and post them later tonight at home. I knew I needed to post even without the pictures since so many of you knew when we were going to the doctor today.
Oh, as for Chad...yes, he was very excited. He gave a little yell and threw his hands in the air. :-)
Since I don't have the sonogram photos, I'll post my 20-week picture that we took on Sunday.
Oh happy day!!

Congratulations! And thanks for sharing the big news so quickly- we're so excited for you!
Anonymous said...
3:14 PM
wonderful news Miranda!!
Shanta said...
3:20 PM
Yea! I'm so excited for y'all. Congrats!
Varner said...
3:29 PM
We're so glad he's healthy and that you all are doing well, thanks for letting us all in on the news :-)
Lori said...
3:40 PM
Congrats!!! Yea! We need some more baby boys :)
mitzi said...
3:49 PM
whoo hoo
boys are so fun
Anonymous said...
3:55 PM
Congrats, Miranda! We find out a month from today! I couldn't wait to find out for you. I have had tons of girl dreams, but I am not sure if it's just because my boys keep telling me that's what we're having. I'm going to be excited either way. Many blessings, and I hope you have smooth sailing the rest of your pegnancy!
Jennifer said...
4:08 PM
Oh Yea!! What exciting exciting news. Oh and super cute baby bump! :) Miss you!
Michelle said...
5:47 PM
YAY!!! Riley can't wait to meet his new little buddy. We are so glad are having a boy, everyone seems to be having girls lately. Soooo excited for you guys!
Sarah said...
6:53 PM
So exciting!!! Congrats, and you look super cute!
Newberry said...
6:55 PM
YEA!!! We are so excited for you both. Congrats.
The Kellys said...
8:27 PM
Yay! Can't wait to meet him! - Robin England
Anonymous said...
9:25 PM
I just knew it was going to be a boy! That is so exciting. Congrats and we will continue to keep you (and your son)in our prayers.
Hattie said...
6:40 AM
Boys are so fun!! Congrats!
The Rodriguez's said...
8:06 AM
so excited for you guys! I guess daddy knows these things! you look great!
JT said...
10:12 AM
Congrats! We are so excited for you. We love our little boy and I know you will love yours too.
Jon and Sarah said...
1:33 PM
i love baby boy johnston!!! i can't wait to meet him-my future son-in-law??? i LOVED visiting with y'all yesterday! thanks for sharing the news with me-i was sooooooo happy to hear that "He" is healthy!! love y'all!!
MereMoore said...
2:29 PM
So exciting! Congrats!
The Pruetts said...
4:41 PM
Oh my goodness HE is going to be sooo cute! Congrats!
Amy Wilson said...
2:35 PM
yea! congratulations! i know chad is on cloud 9. boys are so fun! (but so are girls!!! :))
Amy said...
9:24 PM