I don't really have a subject for this post. I just decided there were some pictures I wanted to share, even if they don't really relate to one another. And, since this is my blog, I figure I can pretty much do whatever I'd like!
First up...Blake and Katy's baby shower! Blake and Chad went to ACU together, and Blake and Katy are such great friends of ours. They are expecting sweet baby Tripp in October, so a few weekends ago, we had a shower at our house for them.
My attempt at golf-themed cupcakes to match Baby Tripp's golf nursery.
The girls: me, Katy, Naomi & Jamie.
Next up, Chad's sister Megan was recently in town for a few days. She lives in New York, and we are always so excited when she comes for a visit! The whole family had fun catching up, eating tons of food, and watching Michael Phelps win gold medals. We can't wait for your next visit Megan!
And finally, I am blessed to be pregnant at the same time as some really great friends and family. My sister-in-law Amber is one, and we are so thrilled that our babies are only going to be a month apart! There are a few people (Amber included) I haven't taken pictures with yet, but Jenny, Jamie and I have taken pictures every few weeks. We had all been trying to get pregnant for about the same amount of time. It turns out the Lord always has a plan because now we are all due within 2 weeks of each other!
Jenny (8 weeks), Jamie (7 weeks), me (6 weeks). This picture was taken in early June.
Jenny (13 weeks), Jamie (12 weeks), me (11 weeks). We posed for this one in early July.
Jenny (20 weeks), Jamie (19 weeks), me (18 weeks). If you ever need proof that pregnancy is different for every woman, just look at the 3 of us as evidence. I am the "least" pregnant by numbers, but it sure doesn't look that way! We have also had 3 very different pregnancies, so the lesson here: don't compare yourself to others. There is clearly no "one-size-fits all."
And just a random tidbit to close. I'm feeling the baby move now! It is so exciting! I've so been looking forward to this part of pregnancy. I certainly don't feel him/her constantly, but I do receive little reminders throughout the day that there is a sweet little person growing inside me! It is surreal and fabulous at the same time!
I hope everyone has a blessed week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)


.jpg)
ahh yeah! I have been waiting for you to feel little nugget! sweet thing! It truly is the coolest feeling. Love all the pics of you girls! You all look ADORABLE!!!
MereMoore said...
5:29 PM
you look great! Can't wait to find out what you are having? Your in our prayers.
The Kellys said...
8:03 PM
i'm glad you felt the little one move. i know that's got to be so exciting!
love-
courtney
Courtney said...
10:08 PM
You have the cutest belly ever! I'm so glad you are feeling the baby move. It is by far the best part of being pregnant!
Varner said...
9:21 PM