I finally scanned the sonogram pictures. Here's our boy!
And here is his "special part." This is probably the only time it's appropriate to post a picture of this on the blog, right?
Here is his sweet, little foot. The sonographer said it is about an inch long.
And finally...here he is giving his mom and dad a big smile! Can you see it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


See...I am not the only one who thinks that you can tell which parent the baby looks like from sonogram pictures! I am so excited for you guys! Our boys are going to have so much fun together, but boy are we in for trouble! Take care of Mister!
The Clem Family said...
2:00 PM
Such sweet pictures! I always loved the face shots of our kids when they're looking right at the camera. Congrats!
Alli said...
4:37 PM
Such sweet pictures. I'm so excited for you guys!
Varner said...
11:11 AM
Those pictures are great!
Hattie said...
4:02 PM
Happy Birthday, Miranda!!! Hope it's a great one. xoxo
Courtney said...
9:19 AM
Just wanted to let you know that I had to change my blog address (had a meltdown while trying to change the background on previous blog). Our new blog address is: travisandhollieepperson@blogspot.com. Hope you have a fabulous weekend.
Hollie said...
12:13 PM