A Lovely Night

There are some wonderful moments that happen as my kids get older.  One of them is being able to take them special places that are out of our normal routine.

This time, it was Payton's turn!



We got all dressed up, hopped in the car with Nonnie along for the ride...



Drove down to Dallas...



And watched Rogers and Hammerstein's Cinderella live on stage!!!





Payton was so excited for our special date!  And, I know she didn't completely understand where we were going and what we were doing because once we sat in our seats, she was in total AWE!




To make it even more special, Amber and the girls joined us!



Payton LOVES her cousins, and watching this show with them was such a treat for her.



I was worried about going to a play so late, but she did amazing.  She was tired once it was all over, but I packed her pajamas for the car ride home, and she barely moved a muscle when I put her in bed.  While at the show, she danced and sang and laughed.  It was so adorable!






As a bonus, Payton received her birthday present from Josh, Amber, and the kids.  A Cinderella dress!!!  She couldn't wait to put it on the next morning.



We truly had a lovely night, and I know the future holds more shows and fun girly things for us!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home