Fun with My 3!

I never run out of opportunities to take pictures of my 3 sweeties!

The boys do a wonderful job of getting dressed and making their beds in the morning after they wake up.  Even though I don't ask them to do either of these things before they walk downstairs, they often do!  Well, one Sunday morning, they picked out some extra special outfits for church.  Hahahaha!  They were so adorable and so proud of themselves, I couldn't ask them to change.  :-)



And Payton was trying to fit into her Daddy's boots!




Payton can also be counted on to cheese it up for me just about any time I ask...





We've watched Chad play softball on a few Monday evenings, and once I even brought popsicles for them!





One morning, we went on a walk to the park and had a breakfast picnic.  In the summer, breakfast time is sometimes the ONLY time we can comfortably be outside!




Unless we are at Hawaiian Falls!!  We love this Summer hang out, and have only been once this season.  We have some catching up to do!!



Payton is very sweet to her dolls...



We really enjoy the Cinemark $1 movies all summer!  Even though we've usually already seen (or OWN!) the movie, the kids love going to the theater.



Love my Minions!



There is never a shortage of Lego playing around here.  If the boys aren't creating some kind of battle, they are tearing apart something they've built and building it all over again.



And Payton is always close by doing one random thing or another.  :-)


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home