We had some random fun in August...although most things with my kids turn into randomness and fun. :-)
My Nima was here for a visit! This was so exciting for us because she hasn't been here since Payton was a baby!
While she was here, the kids finally worked on a craft with the seashells we've collected the last two years on our beach trips. I thought that having them in clay and then hardening them would look great in our flowerbeds! Too bad I bought non-hardening clay. So, I'll buy new clay, and the kids get to do it again! Ha!
For some reason, Payton had a snack on the floor at Nonnie's one day...
And the kids and I celebrated a hot, summer day with sno cones!
Also random...Ranger likes to take pictures with my phone, and he thought one of me cooking dinner one night would be a good shot. It's a good shot of how tired I look at the end of the day!
Chad took the kids to the Frisco SciTech Discovery Center one afternoon...it was all about bugs, spiders, and butterflies! Looks like our kids are set to be dinner!
And sometimes the boys need all the weapons in order to keep this house safe...
I love these two sweet faces! Callen had his own play date and lunch with his buddy, Landon one morning.
So I took Payton and Ranger with me to the chiropractor, and then we had lunch at the park!
I have no idea why she is so excited, but she's happy about something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment