Ranger has eagerly anticipated this day for QUITE a long time...he finally lost his first tooth!  He had had many, MANY friends lose multiple teeth, and he was so ready for his turn!

He's had 2 that have been loose for a little while now, but then randomly, a third one...a lateral I'm told by the dental people in my life...loosened up even more than the two centrals.

Daddy to the rescue!  Ranger was so ready for it to come out, that he endured 3 or 4 attempts during the day to loosen it.  Chad loves a good project!




And right before bed, all their efforts paid off!  JACKPOT!



It was really sweet to see how excited Ranger was at finally losing a tooth.  He put it in a baggy and placed it under his Captain Pillow for the Tooth Fairy.  The next morning, she left him a note and $2!


My biggest, little guy is growing up!  I'm excited for him...but I have to admit, I'm a little sad for me.  I'm sure this is only one of many bittersweet milestones for him!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home