On August 17th, we had our first day of school!!

3 Little Monkeys:



Ranger always loves to give his peace sign.  Don't let it confuse you...he's a first grader this year!!



And Callen wanted to be at home this year instead of attending preschool at McDermott again, so he's my Pre-Kindergartener!  He was excited to start, and he is already reading, so having him at home and learning with Ranger works out really well.



And on the days Payton is home with us, she does some preschool work.  She loves it too!  Although, I underestimated how much she would want to be in the actual school time with us, so I've had to learn to have activities and sheets ready for her as well!



Group selfies!





Then each of the kids wanted to take their own picture...this was Ranger's.  



Getting started!





For science, we went in the backyard and explored.  I asked the kids to find their favorite thing from outside and take a picture.

Payton found this rock...



Ranger found this hidden cubby behind the grill...



And Callen found a snail shell.




Here's to a great year!!



0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home